Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Royal Wedding



    Did you watch it???  You HAD to watch it!!  As I rolled to one side of my bed at 6am on Friday this is what I saw...



Complete in a "princess" nightgown of course!  When I turned the other direction and looked down I saw this...



Hannah was excited to see a princess, Elijah just wanted to get up at the crack of dawn!  Mommy was totally caught up in the whole thing and loving every moment... even at 4am. I woke the kids (who slept in our room) around 6am and they watched until the music and prayers of the wedding started.  Apparently hymns and prayers at 6am  is the perfect lullaby for 5 & 7year olds! 

I thought the dress was beautiful and the ceremony a dream.  I remember walking down my street as a little girl pretending to be Princess Di and waving to passing cars after that royal wedding, so I guess it was a given I'd be hooked on this one as well.  I did find the strength NOT to walk down the street waving this time... but I was tempted!! LOL!

By the way, my favorite part... when she walked out on the balcony and saw the crowd and said, "Oh wow!" and that last look back as she turned to go into the palace drinking in all she was seeing... yes I am a sucker for fairy tales!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...