Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

   Unfortunately for me I spent Mother's Day weekend on my own because as usual my dear husband had to work.  I can't remember how I spent last Mother's Day, but the one before I was two weeks shy of having Addison and spent the afternoon in the Urgent Care Center getting gravel picked out of my knees and hands and getting Elijah stitched up after he crashed into me on his bicycle and we landed in a gravel driveway.  Two things to learn from that... don't ever walk in front of a 5yo on a bike and even a huge spill in the dirt won't bring on labor at 38 weeks if baby isn't ready!!  Fortunately for me this past weekend was a little less eventful and brought our first nice spring weather. We tried out  a cool park that has a skate park on one side and a playground on the other!  Here are a few (okay, a lot) of cute pics of my kids on a beautiful day...


It was a pretty nice skate park!



Caleb trying to break his neck his new tricks on the Rip-Stick.



Super fun playground!


Don't let the coats fool ya. We tore them off quite quickly and I came home with a sunburned chest!!  (So NOT complaining about that one!)


It was a great weekend, even if it was without Daddy.

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...