Monday, December 6, 2010

"Christmas-itis"

   Remember "senioritis"?  End of your senior year and you couldn't concentrate on anything but being DONE!  Well I have it this week... "Christmasitis" maybe.  This is our last week of school before a nice long three week break and I'm soooo ready!  I've had a hard time keeping us on track since the week of Thanksgiving!!  I want to curl up on the couch and watch Christmas movies and just hang out with my kids!

   I love it when life slows down.  Staying up and sleeping in a little later, special treats and favorite stories read aloud over hot cocoa. Ahhhh.  Now I keep telling myself, "5 more days... focus... only 5 more days!"  I think I'm worse than the kids this year!!  Ironically, by the new year I will be dying to get back on track because we'll all be crazy and ready for some structure to our days!

   I guess all that proves is there indeed a time and season for everything!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...