Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ABC All About Me

  I've seen this floating around on other blogs and enjoyed reading them so I thought I'd do it too.  I have no idea where it started from so I have no credit to give.  Here's everything about me you ever cared to know and then some :0)




A - Age:  36... Yikes!  Did I say 36?  I mean 26 right?  Actually I don't mind 36, it's not a bad place to be.

B - Bed Size:  King.  Fills up our whole little room and seems quite small when you fill it with a 6'3 husband and 1-5 small-large children!

C - Chore you Hate:  Laundry.  It's not so much the washing or the drying it's the folding and the fact that it's NEVER done.

D - Dogs:  Nope.  We don't do dogs well.  Every one we've had we ended up having to get rid of because of one issue or another.  For now we stick with our cat... Moses.

E - Essential Start your Day Item:  Noise.  If it's quiet I will be back to sleep in 2 minutes or less (this is why a morning "quiet time" is very hard for me and why having 5 kids is helpful!).

F - Favorite Color:  I like pink.  Actually I like lots of colors but I guess pink would be my pick if I had to.

G - Gold or Silver:  silver

H - Height:  5'6" or 5'7 depending on who measures me. I'm actually 5'6 1/2 but no one ever counts the half darn it!

I - Instruments you Play:  I'm learning the piano along with my kiddos, least I'm trying!

J - Job Title:  Stay at Home Mom, Homeschool Mom, Juggler of the Fab 5, Awesome Wife... you know the usuals! Ha!

K - Kids:  5 crazies:  Carter (13), Caleb (10), Elijah (7), Hannah (5), Addison (1)



L - Live:  Michigan

M - Mom's Name: Barb

N - Nickname: Tam, Mat or Mattie.

O - Overnight Hospital Stays: Well, 5- one with each kid, one stay for a uterine infection after Hannah, 10 days last year when I was sick and one stay when I was 5 and had my tonsils out (I couldn't get rid of strep so they operated on me while infected so I had to stay longer).

P - Pet Peeve:  People who try to talk really tough and loud, especially in public just to get attention.

Q - Quote from a Movie:  "Merry Christmas Bedford Falls!" -my favorite movie :0)





R - Right or Left Handed:  Right

S - Siblings:  1 older brother and 1 younger brother

T - Time you Wake Up:  I've always wanted to be an early riser... for me that means 7am!  That IS early for me.

U - Underwear:  Umm... not sure what I'm suppose to answer for that... yes, I wear them!

V - Vegetable you Dislike:  Are beets considered a vegetable?  Don't like those but I like most.

W - What Makes you Late:  The 5 kids listed above

X - Xrays you've Had Done:  Broken arm/wrist

Y - Yummy Food you Make:  I make a killer broccoli cheese soup and homemade bread and lots of gooey desserts.

Z - Zoo Animal Favorite: ??? I do like the bears if they are active and the monkeys are pretty funny.




2 comments:

Valery said...

It's nice to get to know you Tami! :-)

Tami said...

Thanks :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...