Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Cleaning

  Now that my clothes are sorted it's on with the rest of my 2 week spring clean.  I plan on taking two hours a day on each room over the next 2 weeks and get as much done as I can.  After that I will start keeping up with Flylady's daily mission assignments you can find here.  I love these little jobs to do each day but somewhere over the last year I have fallen behind and I need to do a quick once over to feel better!  I also need to go through toys and get rid of stuff we've outgrown.  Having little girls as my "littles" now I no longer have a need for keeping Hot Wheels and things like that.  I do need to figure out what I want to keep for when other kids come to play and what is not needed.  I think I may try my hand at Craig's List too and see if any one will find treasure in our old play things.  I've never done it before but figure it's worth a try right?!  I have to add I cleaned out our garage Saturday to surprise my hubby too.  I am in the mood to clean and running with it!  It helps that it's our school break and feels like spring! Only bad thing is I notice things now that normally don't bother me, like the dings and scratches in our white painted doors or of what terrible need our baseboards have- they REALLY need a new paint job!  The boys room needs painted... on and on it goes.  Someday I'll have time for that I guess.  Right now I want to enjoy living life with my kids and smiling and laughing in a house that passes for decently clean and as germ free as possible with 5 kiddos and a life!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...