Friday, January 21, 2011

Cool!!



versatile: embracing a variety of subjects, fields, or skills

 Hey I got my first award!  Yay!
Thanks Christy over at Raising Knights! You can check out her life with a handful too!  But all boys!


So I have to answer some questions it says and pass along this award to some other bloggers...  but I don't do a lot of blogs!  The ones I do are not so versatile, except Chirsty's!  And since she's already received this award several times, I'll just answer the questions and maybe pass the award along when I find one that fits the bill... I'm very new to this blogging world.


The 10 Questions...

1. Why did you create this blog?
I love to learn and then share what I've learned with others.  I love to write and I always thought it would be so fun to look back years down the road at where we were when.  I've got literally a big box full of journals gathering dust that nobody will probably ever read.  I figured blogging let me keep journaling and share with others all at the same time.  I'm a deep thinker too and it helps sometimes to write or "talk" out loud for me.  Last but not least, as I've shared my life and faith with others I've been told many times I should write a book.  That's too overwhelming of a thought for me at least right now so I figured this is a good place to start.

2. What kinds of blogs do you follow?
Like-minded moms.  I like watching how other big families run.  I do keep up with two running blogs because it inspires me.  I'm not much of a runner and their discipline amazes me.

3. Favorite make-up brand?
Physicians' Formula organics and Burts Bees lip color 

4. Favorite clothing brand?
Ahhh, does Goodwill count as a brand?  LOL!  I love thrifting and getting a good deal so whatever name brand I come upon!  I do like St. Johns Bay shirts at JC Penny and I will shop at Kohl's if I have to. 

5. Indispensable makeup product?
Mascara- I just bought the Physicians Formula Organic one and I really like it (except it's not waterproof)


6. Favorite color?
I love pink and purple (typical girl I guess).  Lately though when it comes to clothes or accessories I really like that bright but dark mustardy yellow.  It's so ugly it's pretty. 
7. Favorite perfume?
I don't wear perfume, it gives me headaches. Sometimes I'll use Tresor or on the opposite end of price Cover Girl's Navy.  I can do natural fragrances or a sweet smell but once you put flowers in it my nose is not happy.

8. Favorite film?
EASY!!  It's a Wonderful Life!  A close second is The Sound of Music.  Yes, I am that cheesy!  I like romantic comedies and a good musical too.


9. What country would you like to visit and why?
 I would love to go to Rome or Greece to see some of the ancient architecture and just drink in the history.  The Holy Land would be amazing as well.


10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
Uh, strange question... can I forget both instead of just one side??  

So there ya go!  Have a good weekend :0)

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is a hoot! Love your answers, and, yes, there are some weird ones there!

Holly said...

Congratulations!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...