Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Large Family Logistics

   I'm a little MIA this week but I have a good excuse!  I am completely engrossed in a new book!



    This book is FANTASTIC!!  I have read so many books on homemaking and parenting (both passions of mine) but this is the first one where I didn't read it and think, "Yeah that's great but what do I do with my littles??" or "What would my bigs do the whole time??".  It's coming from a mom who know's that families ARE split by "bigs" and "littles".  I promise you, if you do not have a large family, next time you meet one listen carefully.  We ALL split our family into bigs and littles and sometimes middles!  Anyways!  This book is a little pricey but it's big.  It's a hard cover, probably 8x11 and still a good 300 pages.  It covers everything from our heart and attitude to practical ways to get chores and phonics done in the same day.  I think it would  be just as helpful to a smaller family.  Obviously the ways to split up chores or things may be a bit different but  finding ways to build fellowship and care for our husbands and homes is pretty universal.  I can't wait to share with you some of the things we are trying!

  If I don't post for a few days know that I will be back and bubbling with ideas to share with you!  I'm not sure the picture above will bring you there so if it doesn't, here's the Amazon link  Large Family Logistics.

Have a great day loving your family and loving the Lord!

1 comment:

Holly said...

That sounds fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...